Wednesday, April 22, 2020

4-22-20 and 4-23-20 Optional Science

**Hi 2nd graders and families!
I am SO sorry that this didn't post! I made it last night and then my internet must have went out as it was posting and I didn't notice until I saw some messages from you. That being said, we will keep this assignment open for the remainder of today *and* tomorrow. There will not be a new assignment for Science tomorrow.

1. Watch this video of Jersey Teaching Sound before you begin! 
2. Use this Homemade Instrument Score Sheet to help you prepare the demonstration of your instrument. 
3. Practice your demonstration several times! (Be sure to explain how your instrument changes pitch and volume.  Making up a little tune to play with your instrument would help us to hear the multiple sounds it can make.
4. Have someone videotape your demonstration with your iPad. 
5. Upload your demonstration video to SeeSaw when you are finished. 

I can’t wait to see your fantastic instruments and demonstrations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment