Tuesday, March 17, 2020

While you wait...

2nd Graders and 2nd Grade families,

I hope you're all doing well and feeling well! I miss you already! I'm at school today working with Ms. Mikle and Mrs. Bender to create a plan for our digital learning days coming up. So far, I'm excited for the activities that we are working on for you! The first day of digital "school" will take place on Monday, March 30th. Starting on that day, I will be posting assignments and updates via SeeSaw daily before 9:00 am.  There will be "must do" assignments in the areas of math, writing and reading. There will also be some "may do" activities that you can choose to work on.  I will do a digital test via SeeSaw to connect with all of you by the end of this week (hopefully sooner).  

If at any time you have questions or concerns throughout our time apart, please do not hesitate to message me on SeeSaw or send me an email. (alexande@hssdschools.org). I will be checking them both as often as possible. 

Also, if your student was not at school on Monday, I have gathered his or her iPad, cord and block, math workbook, art boxes, and writers notebooks and placed them next to their hooks in the hallway. Please feel free to come to school and grab it anytime today between 12 and 5. 

Thanks so much, 
Ms. Anderson

Image result for digital learning clipart for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment